Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wicked Women Sock and Scarf Club

Yes! an official posting. I'm taking sign-ups now.

Here's the scoop:

Wicked Women Sock and Scarf Club


3 alternate months of yarns & patterns.

What: Evil yarns and/or patterns. two sock ones designed by 2 devious, wicked designers: Hunter and YarnYenta, and a scarf designed by me.

When: Mid-Sept, mid-Nov, mid-Jan. 2 with enough time to do a bit of holiday knitting, and one for when we can all breathe again.

Cost:
$90, which includes Priority Mail shipping to the US, first-class international shipping to Canada, and first class international to Europe and beyond.
Yes, I'd be delighted to mail internationally! It just means me filling out a customs form, no big deal.

What you will receive:
yarn, of course, pattern either hard copy or emailed PDF, if you prefer. No goodies, surprises, stitch markers, candy, tea, no nothing but the essential goodness of my yarn and our patterns. I don't do elegant fancy wrapping or enclose extras because I don't care about them, and I want this to be easy on your pocketbook. You pay for extras, so I don't include them. Wicked me.

Why do you want to do this? How can you resist the call of Wicked Women?

How to sign up: email me directly at:

fritzL234 AT yahoo DOT com

I'll ask for your address and paypal account number and will invoice you. If you need me to wait until mid-late August to invoice, that's fine. I just need to know who is interested so that I can do my planning, yarn ordering, etc. etc.

Thanks of course.

With an evil laugh, Mwahahahaha,

ruth the Transylvania Terror. or something like that.

Mary's Sharing Space - Oh, Mary, I'm so sorry to hear that. You concentrate on getting by; there is always more yarn and more sock clubs. It goes on forever.

1 comment:

Hofacre HEN House Blogs said...

Ruth, I think the idea is wonderful. Would love to see the details as it shapes up, but I am unable to participate at this time (husband has been told he will be laid off as the plant is being closed).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails