Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Orange is the new orange

 




A new lightweight orange sweater.  Knit Picks Palette on a # 6 needle, so very light and airy, perfect for early spring.

Here's a close-up of the pattern, which is a twist stitch pattern from Norah Gaughan's new twist stitch book.  Mindlessly easy and very pleasant to do, and better yet, not hard on the hands.


 

On the quilting front, here are 4 blocks on my Autumn quilt.  Notice that there are lots of oranges in this, too.  I must be on a binge.




I love a pattern that has a secondary pattern.  Such fun!


3 comments:

straythreads said...

Beautiful sweater I like that color of orange. Love the scrappy blocks look forward to it progress

Bishop Stone said...

I love that orange. Such agreat colour.

Aleem said...

NIce article

healthbestfood.healthbestfood,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails