Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Still here.

I haven't gone anywhere, OK, we were in MA for the weekend at the Principessa's Nutcracker moment, but that's been it.

I don't have a single picture of projects to show you.  Can't show you knitting.  It's all hush hush, top secret,  Light & Dark lace club knitting.  If I show you, you won't be surprised.  I will tell you that it's all very pretty.

I will show you the mess on the living room couch and on the coffee table.  Such chaos.  Unfortunately, that's how I operate:  in total confusion.  And it's gotten so much worse since I retired.  When I was out in the normal work force, I didn't have the time to make a gazillion projects.  Now I do, and so I have graph paper and pencils everywhere.  Scissors, project bags, books, and anything else relevant to my craft.  What a mess!  But it's my mess, and I sorta love it.  OK, I don't love it, but it is how I am.  And that's my story.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails