Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Knitting and quilting

Mismatched socks for Miss P, she who inevitably loses socks, therefore I make singleton socks that don't match.  She loses one?  Doesn't matter; she has plenty more.

64 stitch sock, helix pattern with 3 yarns.




I also have a shawl on the needles, but no sense in photographing it yet; it's messy as usual.

More hourglass blocks.  Such fun! This is not a design board; the blocks are just plopped down randomly.




Take a look at the center points of each block.  They match!  And I didn't pin them; just sewed them.  whoo hoo.

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

after I get done with my practice sweater I plan to do a practice sock!! LOL really what is the best easy pair of socks to make - do you have a pattern link to share?

Toby said...

Gorgeous socks. Great job, as usual!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails