Friday, September 4, 2020

And here we go again.

 This is like deja vu:  I keep making it over and over again.  Yet another Vanilla Sweater.  This one is made from Rauma Finullgarn, which is very woolly and bouncy. Color is 466, and I did buy it at the Woolly Thistle.  Bought 6 skeins, but used 4.5.  Next time, I'll just buy 5 skeins.


Again, long sleeves and I dropped the neckline a tiny bit.  It's 40" around and roomy.  I'll use this yarn again, but make it at 38" in circumference and probably bottom up so that I can make a nicer neckline.  It comes in the most beautiful colors imaginable.

And, because I can't help it, here's a cute little rib on the next Vanilla Sweater, done bottom up.  Endless miles of stockinette, which, for some reason, appeals to me at the moment.  Usually it bores me to tears, but not now.  I might as well take advantage of this, and make as many raglans as I can. This is Palette in Spearment.  Soft and delicious!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails