Sunday, September 6, 2020

What's new?

 3 projects, 2 knitting,and 1 quilting.

Yet another basketweave sock, this one in a lovely colorway by a brand-new dyer, Earth and Empress.The colorway is Blackberry Mist, and I believe that there is one skein of it left.


Remember the raglan craze I've been on?  This is the third in the series.  Bottom up, with that cute little rib I showed in the previous post.  The yarn is Palette by Knit Picks, and the color is spearmint.  After this raglan, if I can stand yet another one, the next one will be top down with a different neckline and with stripes.  I think.  Who knows?  


On the sewing machine is yet another log cabin, with colors in turquoise and orange or variations thereof.  8" blocks, so a total of 64.  I have 8 done.  The youngest grand has asked me a few times for a new quilt, and he's mentioned it to his mother, too.  So who am I not to make him one?  If he likes this, he'll get it. If not, then we'll figure something else out.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails