Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Yarnarian is trying out a new yarn.

This is a new bamboo blend for me: 80/20 sw merino/bamboo 100 g approx 430 yards. Price is $20, although it costs me more than my usual Bambi. If you all like it, then perhaps I'll go with this one. I haven't yet knit with it, just dyed it. Elder DD tells me that it is so soft she just wants to wear it around her neck.

Bouquet:




Cool Breeze:




For Cynthia - Yep, a play on words of forsythia. When I was a kid, I thought the name of the plant was For Cynthia, so there it is. Also, the yellow in FC is not nearly as bright as the real forsythia, which is a real "in-your-face" yellow.




Forest Floor - Most dyeing sessions, I like to play around with a weird and wonderful colorway, just for the fun of it. And then nobody wants it, and I knit it up and always love it. So that's what this is. Also, I saw a pic of a forest floor on the Web and it had these goofy colors in it. I rather like it, myself.




Mocha Polka:




Rose Petal:




Springtime:




Weber's Parrot - this is a repeat colorway because I like it so much.




Let me know if you want. fritzL234 AT yahoo DOT com

Weber's Parrot and Bouquet are grabbed. grabbed, And now you know.

Cool Breeze and For Cynthia are taken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, the colors are GORGEOUS! I found myself thinking, "the first one! No, the second one! All the way down the post. Lovely, lovely colors!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails