Monday, December 11, 2017

A few projects I'm working on

Some knitting:


Top photo is of a sweater for me.  Two lacy panels mirroring each other and separated by my favorite fake cable.  That cable ends up in almost everything I knit.  Mindlessly easy and pretty to make.

The scrunched up mess in the second photo will be a lace shawl, a mystery knit-a-long by Anna Victoria.  I love her work.  Always interesting stitches, no pattern work on the wrong side, and so very very lovely.  Yes, lace looks like an old rag when it's in process; just wait until it's blocked!

EPP:



Still working on Whirligig.  I'm almost done with the 5th row, with 10 or 11 more to go plus the edging pieces.  The bottom piece shows a motif about to be sewn together with its mates.

Also in progress are 2 shawls, an expoding block quilt, and yet another string quilt.  It never ends, ever.


1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

nice to see your projects - I have the pattern for the EPP but when or if I ever make it is up in the air - too many patterns for sure!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails