Sunday, July 28, 2019

Very Slow Stitching.

EPP, the mother of all slow stitching.  Here are this weeks blocks for Whirligig.  Aren't they cute?  Slower than a sloth, but fun to make.


I work on my blocks at breakfast.  The Hubz and I eat breakfast together on our sun porch, and I like to linger over my tea, so doing a bit of handwork, chatting and sipping tea go nicely together.

I have about 30 blocks waiting to be joined.  This week, I attached 2 of them.  The goal is to finish by next July.  Maybe?

Here are the new joinings plus possible blocks to add next.  I"m leaning towards the bottom picture.




I've linked this post to Kathy's Quilts.

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I need to get back to this quilt again one day - I haven't touched it in almost a year I bet - one day and one EPP at a time - I will try to finish my Brimfield blocks first and then get back to this one.

Quilter Kathy said...

It's fabulous... stitching one small piece at a time, while sipping tea at the start of another day... sounds like heaven!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

What a neat block, I need to put that on my list so slow stitching someday!

Little Penpen said...

Those are pretty. I made a couple of slow slow quilt blocks this past week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails