Monday, February 27, 2012

This week's yarns.

Lookie here: http://fritzl.etsy.com

Some pretty new yarns for this week. These were dyed some time ago and I forgot about them. They are so much prettier in real life.

 Cherry Blossoms
Follow Me on Pinterest

I love this colorway. I saved this one for me and then realized that I had one already. It's so pretty and feminine.


Spring Dreams
Follow Me on Pinterest

One of my favorite colorways.  I adore blues, greens, lavenders, etc all together.  I find this most soothing.



 





Sunset
Follow Me on Pinterest



This is a glorious colorway. It would make the loveliest shawl.

I sewed 2 more project bags this week.  One I already gave away, and I have to photograph the other one, but it's too dark.  Tomorrow if the light is good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails