Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Light & Dark Lace Club - Sign-ups are here!


It's now time to sign up for the April/May edition of the Light & Dark Lace Club.   This one will start late April.

Here are the colorways:




Carnation, Cornflower, Lemonade, Cucumber, and Dusty Apricot.  

The yarn is Carrie Lace yarn:  1300 yards of 80/20 merino/silk in a lovely lace weight.

The price is $36 + first class shipping. This includes one skein of yarn in the colorway you want, plus the pattern which is emailed out in clues and worked up as a KAL.  There's a lovely group on Ravelry for discussions and problems.

You may buy as many skeins as you like, and I'll refund the pattern cost ($5 for club members) for the extra skeins.

Where can you purchase?  In my Etsy shop, of course:  http://fritzl.etsy.com

I have plenty of yarn, so don't worry if there are only a few openings shown.  I add as the orders come in.

Here's a preview of our mystery KAL.  Yep, I know.  you can't see much of anything, but it is a Mystery!  I'm doing mine in Cucumber, and I love working with the yarn and the color.  Lovely, lovely yarn!  This is going to be a nice size garment, given that amazing yardage.


Questions?  Ask me here, and I'll answer.

Here are some pics of the last project, the Forever Shawl.


  

2 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Wow that shawl is so gorgeous. Normally I am not a "green person" but that green is really pretty! For some reason it reminds me of Easter, maybe the grass from the baskets?

Scrabblequeen said...

So pretty, as usual! I love the last shawl...wish I was in a better knitting place just now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails