Monday, May 13, 2013

Walking Woman

9120 steps!  My sister did over 15, 000 steps today.  Is she amazing or what?

Elder DD, my sister and I had a ladies' day in New York City on Saturday.  We basically walked around, checked out a couple of stores, and ate and chatted.  Lots of walking, lots of chatting.  It was such fun, and because of all the walking that we all do, we were not terribly tired at the end of the day, either.  Elder DD is a New Yorker, and consequently, she walks all the time. 

Might Mouse walks again.  I wonder if I can reach 10, 000 steps in a week or two?  Maybe.  Very possible.

Whoo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After exploring a handful of the blog posts on your blog, I really appreciate your way of writing a blog.
I book marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back
in the near future. Please check out my
website as well and let me know your opinion.

My blog - ralph lauren polo sale

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails