Thursday, June 29, 2017

She quilts; she knits

And in between I bake bread and an occasional cake.  Cleaning?  Hah!  Cooking?  Only enough to survive.  Gimme yarn.  Gimme fabric.


Yarn is merino twin by Wollelfe, an amazing Austrian dyer.  She's on vacation at the moment, which is very good for my pocketbook.  875 yards of soft merino, fingering weight.

The pattern is Illumine, and you can find it on Ravelry, of course.  However did we knitters manage before Ravelry?  I'm number 1702, and the current number of members is 7,178,950!!!!! 

Also working on two mystery KALs (knit-alongs), so no pics until I'm finished.  But I can tell you that they are fun to do.

EPP continues slowly but surely.  2 more blocks and one more added to the quilt.



And 3 hibiscus flowers are blooming.



1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

you might have been away from blogging for awhile but it looks like you were busy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails