Thursday, April 11, 2019

Sock Madness round 2


Echoes socks.  Stranded knitting on size 0 needles because I knit loosely and really wanted this pair for me.  So I knitted tightly and my wrists hurt and I'm not knitting for a few days.  But I like them, even though the toes are way too big and too long.  I'm not redoing them; they'll be covered by shoes and are not egregiously large or uncomfortable.

And now I'm going to start a new quilt, probably a log cabin because they're fun and mindless and I love to play with the fabrics.

Thanks, Deborah!  The pattern is easy, but it's hard on my hands to knit quickly with stranded knitting.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Those are amazingly beautiful socks!

Sewing Machine said...

This is really interesting.

bishopstone said...

Those are amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails