Friday, October 9, 2020

My cute little green raglan

 

I finished her a few days ago, and washed and blocked her.  Isn't this a cute raglan?  Palette yarn from Knit Picks.  The green is spearmint and I don't remember what the pink and white are.  But all Palette.

Size 6 needle because I wanted a loose drape.  About 5 skeins of the green and a smidgen of the others.  Approx 38" around.

Because it's so loosely knitted, it feels like a gentle cloud on my body.  It's a perfect sweater for the chilly weather this time of year.  This is not a winter sweater.  Brrrr.




What am I working on:  a pair of socks for the Little Kid, plus a sweater for him, also.  No raglans, alas.  He doesn't like how the neckline feels in them. So all sweaters will be bottom up with sleeves worked top-down.  Pictures coming eventually.

Quilting?  What's that?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails