Monday, October 12, 2020

Socks #2

 Second pair of socks finished since Sept. 1.  The goal is to make 12 pairs of socks from 9/1/2020 - 9/1/2021.  I believe I will succeed.  This pair is for the Little Kid.  56 sts on size 0 (2mm) needles.  The next pair for him will be done on 2.25mm needles. The skinny minny needles hurt my hands. Yarn is from Opal.  

Next pair for him will be helix socks using 3 yarns.  I'll post when I have a decent amount knitted.



Quilting.  Yes it's still going on, but slowly.  I'm obsessed by the knitting.  Here are 2 recent blocks.  This log cabin quilt will be for  TLK (the little kid), since he's asked for one for months now.




1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

if I could knit as well as you I would be obsessed with it too - I still haven't even tried a pair of socks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails