Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Yarnarian starts new projects.

Scarves, glorious scarves!





It must be spring fever, or something like it, but I have started at least 5 projects in the last month. Every day I have to decide what to work on because I love them all.
I love having a bunch of projects. I get bored very easily, so this takes care of my need for something new and different.

I finally finished the little shawlette that I'm knitting for Miss P. Here it is, unwashed, unblocked. It's drying right now, so when that's finished I'll take a good pic of it.



This one I started yesterday, but it's headed for the frog pond. I got myself all confused on what row I was, and you know that is not a good sign. Besides, I didn't like the wing pattern. So, I frog; therefore I am.



A crocheted scarf for whoever wants it. If Miss P likes, she can have; otherwise I'll keep it. I'm really into crochet these days. I love making fabric, and crochet works so well at that. Very different from knitting, and fills my need for constant fibery challenges.

Ordinarily I don't like variegated yarns on crochet, but I'm starting to change my mind. This one works. I don't know why, but the Hubbo likes it, and so do I.




And a new scarf, also on variegated, and I'm in major love with this one! It's mine, all mine. Piffle on those who want it, because I'm not giving it up. OK, no one else wants it, but I do. So there.




Other news: I'm dyeing to fill orders for the Mystery Shawl 17. I'm at the point where I dye to order, since I don't want to end up with too many of one color and not enough of another. It goes very quickly, however, so folks don't have to worry about not getting their yarn on time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails