Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Light & Dark Lace Club!


 It's Roxanne's turn and wait until you see her yarn!  I can tell you that it is wonderfully soft and knits and blocks like a dream.  Here is all her information.

And wait until you see the shawlette I designed for this yarn.  I did it totally on the go, and on the needles, sort of like design as you knit.  And it is different from anything else I've done.  Really, really pretty!

Scrabblequeen - I won't release this one until August.  We decided to keep the shawls "exclusive" for 4 months.   You could join the Light and Dark forum on Ravelry and watch the KAL as it moves along.  It'll start around April 8, I think.

1 comment:

Scrabblequeen said...

Waiting, as you said, altho not patiently, to see the new shawl design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails