Thursday, March 21, 2013

Chickie Bag

Chickie Bag!  Goofy, dotty, and stripy chickens with a few daisies thrown in.  Is this not adorable? I love chickens.  Chicken fabric, chicken jokes, chicken dinners.  Cluck, cluck, cluck.
Stuffed Chickie

Chickie lining

Chickie opened up
Cinched Chickie

Stuffed Chickie at the food of my stairs
And on a non-Chickie note, here's one of my knitting projects.

What's this going to be?  You'll see.  It's a surprise.
I only frogged it 4 times.  3 times because I didn't like the size and then a fourth time because I was unhappy with how the squares came together.
I frog, tink, unpick because I am. A knitter, crocheter, and quilter.  Undoing is my life.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Another adorable bag - what could be cuter than striped chickens :)

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

That is a cute bag, but what does it mean that my favorite chicken is the solid brown one?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails