Thursday, February 23, 2017

A "duh" moment

I'm figuring that I can finish this EPP quilt by around the beginning of June.  That should be enough time to make all the blocks, with days factored in when I'll get nothing done.  A duh moment, here.  Forgot to add in that I have to join all the blocks.  Sigh.  So I decided to start joining them a little bit now.  Not too many because I want to have a lot of choices as to what joins with what, but it would be nice to get a head start here.

And here they are, the first two.  Maybe the end of a row?  Flip them so that the one on the right becomes the one on the left?  Since the two narrow blades are now joined, I pulled out the basting stitches.

And here are the next 2 blocks:


And that's it for today.





3 comments:

Sarah said...

Joining all the bits together does seem to take forever. Good idea to pair up some blocks now to ease the boredom later. That, and you can reuse some of the papers...

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love them joined - you are tempting me so much to have this be a new project when I get done with my hexies.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

do you have a pattern for these? a template?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails