Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Still more

The latest blocks plus the first 2 rows in progress:






I'm glad I've started joining them.  The thought of doing this all when I've finished the individual blocks is daunting.  I have over 40 blocks done, so I have plenty of choices about what gets joined next. 

At first I thought of 11 blocks/row, but now I'm thinking 10 plus a border or even 2 of them.  Not sure, but it doesn't matter at this point.  I can always add another row before I sew on a border.  At any rate, I don't think this will be finished before July.  It's very slow work.  Very very enjoyable, but it does take a lot of time.

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Love it! and it is growing.

Julierose said...

Just beautiful--a lovely piece and coming together so well...hugs, Julierose

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails