Thursday, September 23, 2010

There are just not enough hours in the day.

I need more time!

Do you ever want to try so many new ideas and not have the time to do it? That's where I am these days.

I'm working happily away on my cowl project, and am almost done. OK, one idea down. The socks are just basic socks and I just motor along on them. The zillions of blankies are always in process.

But here's the thing: I want to play. Just play, and what with designing and dyeing and the normal chores, I can't seem to find the time. Of course, if I ever got off the computer, I'd have tons of time. But do I do that? nooooo. So mostly it's my fault. sigh.

BUT, nonetheless, here's some of what I want to play with:



I really want to play with these post stitches. I learned how to do them on this scarf, and liked them. Maybe another scarf or ten?



How about lots of flowers from this book? Aren't they cute?



I now own the Japanese language edition of this as well as the English one. They are not the same at all. There are lots of projects here that are calling me.



I want to do this:




And I haven't begun to think of what I want to do from the new entrelac book that I just received.

See what I mean? In my lifetime, I will never be able to do all those projects that I'm interested in. Still, I could get a good case of startitis and try some of them. Now if I would just get off Facebook.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails