Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Shanah Tovah to you and your family!

Or Shana Tova, which ever way you want to spell it.  For non-Jews, a good year to you and yours, also.

Busy, busy.  Gotta make the tejes kolacs, the chicken for tonight, neato meatloaf on a bed of potatoes for tomorrow after synagogue.   Pay bills.  ick, boring.  Stuff.

Sister and niece coming this afternoon.  Elder DD joining us tomorrow.

Totally off topic, but then I've never stayed on topic:  here's what Miss P gave her mom for her birthday.  A spa visit!  Now, you may ask yourselves, how does a 9 year old manage that?  She gave her mom a spa visit at home.  Bubble bath, cucumbers on eyes, foot massage and back massage.  How sweet is that?  What a kid!

Gotta run.  Gotta bake.  Thank goodness, a colleague of the Hubs gave him a challah, so I don't need to bake that.

scrapperjen - She really is a wonderful child.  Very caring, very kind.  And her eyes always dance with mischief and fun.  All the grands are wonderful, each in his/her own way.  She received the latest set of doll clothes and especially loved the ones that I'm most fond of.  Whadda kid!

Scrabblequeen - She is that.  More energy that the other 4 put together, and the brain is constantly going.  

3 comments:

Jen Mc said...

Miss P is a sweetheart! That sounds like one of the best gifts ever!!!!

Happy Rosh Hashanah

Scrabblequeen said...

Your Miss P is a keeper! Makes me even more sad that I never had a girl to pamper/get pampered with. L'shana tovah to you, too.

Anonymous said...

My husband would love to move to NYC. He says it's energizing. Maybe that's the reason you accomplish so much while I sit and read about it.

What a sweetie that girl is! Any child that likes Scrabble is my kind of kid! My 10-year-old grandson and I play Words with Friends online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails