Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Brand New PennyRose Sock Club!

Ta da! I'd like to announce a brand-new, hot-off-the-presses sock club:

I Love New York Sock Club

1. 3 months: mid Sept, Oct, Nov.

2. Cost: $85 includes shipping, Paypal accepted and preferred.

a. US - $85
b. Canada - $85, first class international
c. Europe - $85 without pattern included. Pattern would be sent out in PDF format. We’ll work out the cost for each person individually here.

3. Includes a different sock yarn each month, an original pattern, and a bit of swag. Nothing too exciting on swag because I’m not a swag person, and I’d rather put my efforts into the patterns and dyeing.

4. The pattern will be made available for sale to the general public the month after each shipment.

5. Think New York-themed songs, e.g. Autumn in New York; New York, New York, a Wonderful Town; Silver Bells; East Side West Side; Forty-Second Street; Broadway Baby; Chelsea Morning; Lullaby of Broadway; etc.

6. You tell me the one color you hate, and I won’t use it. I’ll dye up each skein individually, avoiding that color.

For more information or to sign up, contact me on Ravelry (I'm ruth there) or send me an email: fritzl234 AT yahoo DOT com
the last letter of fritzl is an "l" not a number one.

If you want to see my kind of dyeing, check out my "sold" items on Etsy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails