Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Yarnarian does what the Yarnarian does.

And what does that mean? I don't know. I'm in a really down state of mind, have been for a couple of days, although I feel it lifting. Have a bad state of the grumps. Piffle! Yay, lifting. Not to worry, just one of those ups and downs of life. We all get them.

Here's what I've been doing besides socks and more socks:




As you know, unblocked lace looks like a junky old bag, so you'll have to guess that this might just be nice when finished and blocked.

And here are some yarns not yet listed on Etsy. They will be middle of next week.




We're off to VT, NH, and swinging through MA to visit kids and grands. Leaving tomorrow and coming back on Tues. I can't wait. My mood need serious lifting.

Love, Grumpy the Yarnarian.

PS - The Yarnarian isn't grumpy any more thanks to best friend, and a haircut and color, and a lovely message on Ravelry. Whew, now you can all relax 'cause I won't throw anything at you. On the other hand, I won't be throwing yarn, so now you won't get it. Tee hee.

Love, The ungrumpy Yarnarian!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And You're on Etsy, Too!!! Lace, Socks and Etsy, rules!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails