Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Yarnarian Has a Thought!

I just had this idea about the mystery sock: you could stop right where you are before the heel and make a really cute pair of mitts out of this pattern. Don't ask me for a pattern because I had one and lost it, and I don't like knitting thumbs so I probably won't do this, but doesn't it look nice on your wrist and hand?

And that, my dears, is a real run-on sentence.

If I can find my pattern, I'll post it and you'll have a template for a mitt from a sock pattern.

Jen - I realized with my one mitt that mitts are the best part of socks (the legs) with no feet and with thumb openings. Now if I could find that pattern for the one half of the pr of mitts I was knitting.....

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh, that is a good idea too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails