Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Yarnarian Dyes for You, Again!



I went a little crazy in yesterday's dye session. Lots of Dragon Jewels in Karen Cashmere, plus 3 in Alexa, which will be listed tomorrow.

Here's the word: If you want to buy a skein, email me and I'll invoice you. Just about all of these are one of a kind; they cannot be duplicated. The complexity of the dyeing is such that they are unique. Cost of each Karen Cashmere skein is $25 + shipping.

fritzL234 AT yahoo DOT com

I have so many skeins, that I'm going to list these in 2 days. Otherwise both you and I will go blurry from all the colors.

Karen Cashmere: 80/10/10 SW merino/cashmere/nylon. 100 gm, approx 430 yards.

Karen Cashmere - Two pics apiece so that you can get a good idea of the complexity of these yarns:

Kent




Loki




Mimir




Nisian




Olwen




Peredur




Quinn




Regna




Sigurd




Tristan




Undine




Mimir is grabbed.

Olwen is grabbed.

Loki and Regna are grabbed!

Kent is grabbed.


Quinn is spoken for.


Peredur is grabbed.


Tristan is spoken for.

DragonYady - It's all yours. You ken have Kent.

1 comment:

dragonyady said...

Can I have Kent?

Thanks

me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails