Monday, November 2, 2009

The Yarnarian and Tomorrow

I'm dyeing today. New yarns tomorrow, I hope.

News? Not too much. I have about 5 inches left on the never-ending gansey. Started a new baby sweater, but I have barely an inch done, so you can't see anything worthwhile. Went to Teavana and bought new teas. Ya wanna see pics of tea? That's desperation, my friends.

I watched a good chunk of the baseball game last night, and was there for the last two innings. Wow, and double wow! Did you all see Johnny Damon and ARod? Sorry, Phillies fans, I can't help it. I'm from the NYC area, so I have to root for the Yankees. The only time I didn't root for them was in the earliest days of the Mets, when they needed all the love they could get.

Saw the Mommie yesterday. Lazy Elsie was still in bed and not about to get up for anyone. She's going to be 95 on Wed. and my sister and I will have a tiny lunch for her next weekend.

Miss P is finally through with her fever and now has a regular cold, The Principessa is very reluctantly taking meds for her never-ending cough, and all the rest of the munchkins are fine.

Gotta go and dye.

3 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

I used to be a Yankee's fan years ago.... back in the mid to late 80's. Now I am just into football.
Can't wait to see the new yarn! I am going to buy some pretty soon. Just have to decide which one I like the best.

Scrabblequeen said...

You can call it desperate if you like, but I want to know what you got at TeaVana, and I have nothing against pictures of tea....nothing at all!

Caryn said...

I love looking at your yarns; they're so beautiful. How's about a NY Giants sock yarn??? Me likey...anything to get them back on the winning side!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails