Monday, December 14, 2009

Today

Today I dyed, tomorrow come the results.

Flower Fairies Sock Club!!!!! Go look! You need this. I know you need this, and you know it too. Just think: in the middle of February when you can't stand the winter any more, you'll get a lovely little package in the mail. and in the middle of March, when you are tearing your hair out because winter is NOT going away, you'll get another package. And then in April, when snow season has turned to mud season, you'll get your third package to cheer you up. Is this not a treat? YarnYenta is almost finished with the designs and you are going to love them. And I'm going to treat you to spring flower fairy yarns.

The particulars:

3 months: Feb, March, April (middle of the month, as usual)
3 brand new sock patterns designed by a wonderful sock designer
3 charming new colorways dyed my me

Yarns? I have a lot to choose from and have not decided yet, but you know that they are all lovely because I wouldn't knit on them if they were not.

Cost? $90 for everybody, USA, Canada, UK, and any other place possible. US shipments will mail out as Priority Mail, the UK and other places across the Pond will be sent as First Class International, Canada will also ship as First Class International. So, no extra charges for the basic package because you are not in the States.

Payment is done all at once, and not pay-as-you-go. I'll need payment by the end of January to make sure that I have enough to dye up the yarn.

Extra goodies? Nope. I don't like them, and don't send them, and anyhow, if it costs me to send them, then I have to add that cost to the club. We are a no-frills club, but we are sending you what counts: wonderful yarns and patterns!

Sign up: Any time from this blog and Etsy posting will follow next week. My routine here is for you to email me and then I invoice you. Etsy is self-explanatory.

Payment is done all at once, and not pay-as-you-go. I'll need payment by the end of January to make sure that I have enough time to dye up the yarn.

For those of you who like to shop via Etsy, I've now listed the Flower Fairies Sock Club there.

http://fritzl.etsy.com

Yippee! Pretty socks and yarns, here we come.

1 comment:

Henya said...

Very, very tempting, but then your yarn is good any time of the year.
I actually got to work on my purple cashmere blend yesterday. Oh bliss!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails