Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Yarnarian Dyes for You!

I bought 5 new dyes as a treat to myself: Chinese Red, Evergreen, Ivy, Grape Juice, and Blue Sky. I love getting new dyes because I don't have to reinvent the colors plus I get to do my mad scientist dye mixing. Here are the results. Can you guess which of the new colors is in each skein? Warning: Some of the colors are combined with other ones. I'll split the skeins into 2 days just for the fun of it.

These are all my new Penny yarn with over 450 yards/skein and 75/25 SW merino/nylon. This new Penny is soft enough for scarves. I know because I'm knitting one and I keep holding it against my face.

Angelica:




Butterfly (yup, there are blue butterflies):




Curry:




Mountain Dew (The Hubbo's favorite):




Red Sky:




Cost: $20 + $3 shipping to the US and Canada. Across the Pond: shipping is $5. That's what it costs me.

You want? email me at fritzl234 AT yahoo DOT com

More pretties tomorrow.

Important Announcement: The days are getting longer! Spring is on its way! Sunrise/sunset in Morristown, NJ today is 7:21/4:52! Yep, the sunrise is now coming one minute earlier, and sunset is really moving along. I do this every year much to the Hubbo's dismay. I'm pretending that winter is not here. Self-delusion is one of my great abilities.

Jen - Thanks. Don't you love new dyes?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails