Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Yarnarian loves pastel linens.

Nature Walk to Cape Cod Bay



After all my saturated dyeing this spring, and after a week of nature at my favorite place, Cape Cod, I suddenly decided that pastels were the way to go. I saw a group of pastel linens in a thrift shop, and fell in love with them. So here are my results: all variegated pastels, but soft enough so that patterns will show up very well in them. Plus, they all kind of live with each other, except for Sunset Linen. (That one fed my need for orange-based tones, and now I think I've run my orange course. I hope; enough is enough.)

So here they are, all in Penny Yarn, 75/25 SW merino/nylon with approx 450 yards. Very soft, very sturdy, and with great drape if you knit with larger needles for a shawl. $20 each plus shipping. These all are truly one-of-a-kind; I can't reproduce them. Each one is composed of at least 3-4 hues, and that is multiplied by where the dyes overlapped.

You can email me directly or wait until the Etsy moment.

fritzL234@yahoo.com

Blush Linen: Bought!




Grass Linen:



Lavender Linen: Bought!




Ocean Linen:




Rose Linen:




Sea Glass Linen: Bought!




Soft Linen:
Bought!




Water Linen: Bought!




And the orange one, Sunset Linen:





Already grabbed! Blush, Lavender,Sea Glass, Soft and Water

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails