Monday, November 29, 2010

Kaleidoscope Images!


For your delight and enjoyment. Click on them to get a wonderful picture.




These are from 4 different kaleidoscopes.  Aren't they fun.  Now how to figure out what to do with them with my knitting.  OK, color, but it's those wonderful repeating designs.

DJNL - Do try it.  It's an interesting challenge and fun too.  And since we don't pay to have these developed, free.  I like free.  

Scrabblequeen - Sneaky is who I am.  I sneak, therefore, I am.  Or something like that.

2 comments:

DJNL said...

These photos are gorgeous. My DH has a kaleidoscope collection and we enjoy looking through them but he has never photographed any images...seeing yours makes me want to start taking photos... yours are very impressive.

Scrabblequeen said...

Lovin all your Kalaidascope pics. It also helps you to keep that secret knitting under cover, too...eh?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails