Thursday, June 21, 2012

Clean as a whistle.

I'm not sure how clean a whistle is, but I have the means to make me that immaculate:   I treat myself to handmade soap from seaspritesoaps.

She makes the nicest soap around.  Long lasting, lovely smells, and very very pretty.  Here's the one I started yesterday:  Sanibel Island.  Mmmmm. Yummy.  Too bad we don't have smell-a-vision.



My latest bag.  This one is the "Artist" size bag, and it's for my sister, who crochets and needs larger bags than I do.



My favorite part of these bags is that adorable ruffly look with the lining.  It just makes me smile.  


The starry quilt continues.  At some point I have to decide how to finish a side, but I'm not quite sure how.  I'm learning as I go.  If anyone has a  brilliant idea, please let me know.  I'm thinking of bordering it with the off-white Kona. 





2 comments:

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

If my soap was that pretty, I'd be dirty as whatever-the-opposite-of-a-whistle is because I couldn't bring myslef to use it! I think the quilt would look great finished with black border.

Mary Lee said...

The soap is BEAUTIFUL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails