Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Star Crazy

I really love doing these stars!  Who ever would have thought that EPP would so entrance me?

Here's one I finished yesterday.


Progress on the full quilt (OK, a teensy bit of the quilt.)


And here they are on the floor together.  I don't know if I'll put yesterday's block where I'm showing it.  Depends.

I still have 4 stars to make before I start mixing up the fabric combinations.  This is going to be one big baby.  Unless I get bored first.  But I don't think I will.  It's way too much fun.

Knitting:  I didn't work on anything fibery at all yesterday or so far today.  I'm going through a Missing Mommie time and somehow I can't concentrate on knitting at all.  It'll come back, not to worry.  I'm just totally out of it these days.

2 comments:

MamaMay said...

You got me wanting to start EPP. I can't do that right now because of moving and all but I want to soooo bad! What sort of paper are you useing? Also how big are the diamonds?

LuAnn said...

Love your diamonds, and I think you have the right idea putting them together as you go along. I can relate to the missing Mom times. It has been over 15 years and there are still days like that. I can still hear her telling me to pick up my crochet hook and stop fretting so I do a lot of that, too. Take care.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails