Thursday, October 29, 2015

Finished!

Rosette #1 is done!  Yay!  It's 36" in diameter, so it's a very large rosette. The entire quilt will be about 78 x 78, which is (for me) a huge quilt.  I have no idea where I'll put it, but probably on the bed. 

I've picked out possible fabrics for rosette #2, which is not connected to #1.  These browns and forest greens suggest the trees and parks of the Cape: that scruffy green of the leaves with those warm browns.  I probably won't use all of these.  We'll see.  I'll pick as I go along.






1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sew Sew Pretty!!!! I decided not to make them in order. Since I have bought all the paper packs I am not 100% sure if I will do them as they radiate out from the January rosette or just pick and choose as I go. I am doing the #9 block next - it's small and I have a chickadee fabric with pretty blues and blacks to start playing with. I've got blacks, grays and yellows for #1 and another color idea for another block that I can't remember the number. I kinda like the idea of being able to put the big pieces together as I go but I also like the idea of just making what tickles my fancy. 2 little birdies told me that Katja (TNH) and Karen (Value Prob) are going to have more fun projects soon! I can't wait to hear about both!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails