Thursday, January 9, 2020

A new yoke sweater

Bad picture, since I cannot get the greens to come out properly.  So it goes.  Played with my camera and my phone, and this is the best.  Meh.  Much more green at the top and very dark at the bottom.  Good thing I don't make a living from photography.

This is a top-down yoke sweater, based loosely on the Spector sweater by Jo Ji.  I know that it looks impossibly skinny, but it isn't.  I'm just working on a 24" long circular needle, so the 37-38" of sweater are all gooshed together.  I'm usually a 37" sweater, but wanted this to be a bit looser.  It fits, 'cause I tried it on.

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

one day maybe I can get good enough? haha -- color looks pretty but yes shows more blue on my computer

straythreads said...

photographying some blues who knows what color they may turn or why I'm adding that pattern to my favs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails