Monday, January 6, 2020

Happy all new projects year!

I kind of fell off the radar since the beginning of Chanukah.  What with holidays, company, dinners, all the usual frivolities of a combined season of Chanukah, Christmas, and New Year, I just forgot to post.  What I finished is not photographed:  3 pairs of socks for Little Kid, a sweater and some mismatched socks for Miss P, etc.  I finished the Bardy quilt, but I haven't photographed it yet.  I'm moving at a snail's pace these days.

But, I'm happy to report 2 socks on needles, both for me, a top-down sweater on fingering wt yarn (takes forever) also for me, a scarf for my SIL (needs 2 more inches), and I just finished all the blocks for a new quilt.

Ta da!  My take on the Cranberry Chutney quilt.


Mine is done in muted blues and creams, not my usual crazy color choices.  I had a bunch of blues/cream fat quarters that had been marinating on my fabric shelf for centuries.  I saw this pattern and thought that this would be fun to do, and it was.

So here's my pile of 64 blocks, just waiting for me to lay out and sew together.


And that's where I am.


1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

glad to see you pop back in - it sounds like the holiday season was a busy one for you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails