Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Garland Shawl Posted!





Yep, it's finally up for sale on Ravelry. There's a way of linking it from this blog directly to the pattern, but I haven't yet figured out how to do it. Sigh. Anyhow, here she is, and she is truly one of my favorites. Center pattern, wings on either side of the pattern. Somewhat Faroese in shape, which means it will fit so beautifully when you wear it. I love triangle shawls, but they often don't lay well on the shoulders. This shaping does.





Pattern is available on Ravelry. It includes charts and written instructions, and is lots of fun to knit.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/garland-shawl

pendie - I haven't dyed lace yarn since the early fall. It might be time again to dye some up. Hmmmmm.

Scrabblequeen - Thanks. You should have heard my cursing when I was writing up the pattern. It was not ladylike at all.

3 comments:

pendie said...

Love the shawl; it would look gorgeous with some of your lace yarn (hint, hint!!)

Scrabblequeen said...

Bravo! It's loverly.

Henya said...

What a pretty, pretty shawl. You make me want to knit one.
Happy Purim.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails