Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Yarn later on today.

That's the entire post. Gotta eat breakfast and photograph the yarn.

Vaughnde - I don't own a ball winder, so I just wind up by hand. Either I stretch the skein over my knees (a very graceful moment), grab the Hubbo to hold it for me (this is so NOT his skill), put the skein over the back of a chair. I personally like the knee method. I've been doing it this way forever.

Lunch, and then pic editing and then, ta da, really lovely yarns. As in: drool-worthy yarns.


Linda - I just never got into ball winders. The only time I want one is when I have to wind up 1300 yards of lace yarn. Then I go around kicking myself for not owning a ball winder.

itsJUSTme-wendy - Is that my yarn? OK, I'm off to post new yarns.

3 comments:

Vaughnde said...

ROFL! Can't wait to see what you've made this time. One question...if I buy your yarn and I don't own a yarn winder, how am I to make myself a yarn ball????

Linda said...

Your yarns are beautiful but I love my ball winder. The good thing about knitting is we can all be different and still accomplish beautiful things.

Wall-to-wall books said...

To answer your question - The shawl pattern is from Rav. - Blue Jeans Lace Leaf Shawl by spinndiva
Its very simple really. Do you recognized the yarn????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails