Thursday, July 24, 2008

What is This?






The Yarnarian has delights for you today: 4 works in progress.

1. Mystery Shawl 9

2. Noro Silk Garden Sock yarn in a scarf
pattern by Irish Schreier.

3. Mindless sock pattern used Trekking number something or other.

4. Sock pattern using yarn that I liked so swiped from my for sale stuff.

So now you have a tiny idea of what I'm working on. The shawl looks like a crappy bag, which is how lace looks until blocked; the scarf looks just plain weird, but will look nice when washed and blocked; the Trekking sock is beyond mindless, but I like it; and the brand-new purple-ish one - who can tell yet what it's going to look like?

And so it goes.

How do you like Optical Arrows? I'm rather pleased with it. Most pleasant to knit. And if you can't find it, it's the post right below this one. Like you need me to tell you that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails