Monday, October 12, 2009

The Yarnarian and Tomorrow

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow is only a day away. What's happening tomorrow? You ask. This: brand-new, drying even as I write this, yarn. Halloween yarn. Spooky yarn, crazy yarn, ghoulish yarn, vampirical yarn. Yes, boys and girls, tomorrow it will appear here as if by magic. I shall wave my magic wand, say the magic words, and POOF! the yarns shall appear.

All this provided the computer works, the camera works, the yarn is dry enough for pictures, and the creek don't rise. Fortunately, I don't live near a creek, so we don't have to worry about that.

I'm guessing sometime between 10-12, I shall upload pics of those creepy yarns, and you can tell me what you want by emailing me, and abracadabra, it shall be yours. These are all one of a kind yarns, never to be reproduced (because how in Hades can I possibly remember what I did!).

Mwahahahahahaha............

Henya - Hang in there; the pics are coming!

itsJUSTme-wendy - Those are my favorite colorways to dye. I adore pastels!

3 comments:

Henya said...

Love the Cat. Waiting for the yarn. Has been playing today with the nice yarn I got from you in the Summer.

Wall-to-wall books said...

Ha ha ha, just a little bit creepy!
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
I can't wait for the spring yarns to come out (lavenders, yellows, pinks,lt. green etc.)maybe by spring I will be able to buy some!

dragonyady said...

What, no pictures yet?

Just kidding :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails