Friday, October 9, 2009

The Yarnarian Has a Few Good Yarns!





The sharks got a lot of the yarn, but I have some very pretty ones left, so here they are. If you want, email me at

fritzl234 AT yahoo DOT com

The Apprentice's Sorcerer and Ogling Ogre




Trip Trap Troll and Vlad the Impaler




And here's a striping one that I have to turn into a normal skein: Ipswitch.



All the yarns are Bambi, 70/20/10 merino/bamboo/nylon except for Ogling Ogre. That one is Linda BFL. All are superwash, excellent yardage and lovely to knit on and to wear.

I'll be dying lots more at the beginning of next week, and you'll get the first posting instead of the Ravelry group.

If you are on Ravelry, (and why aren't you?), I'd love you to join the PennyRose Forum. This is where a lot of the chatter about colorways comes in. We are never on topic, tend to rant about useless groundhogs, handome young men, and such. Come and join us. BTW, I'm ruth on Ravelry.

Apprentice's Sorcerer is grabbed! More wicked yarns next Tues (I hope)


Ogling Ogre is ogled and grabbed.

2 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

I am on Ravely! and I will join your group, if only because you mentioned "handsome young men"! Hee hee.

My name is WBfromNY

Wall-to-wall books said...

Hmmm, you know what I just realized? I don't know how to join a forum. I am new to Ravelry. Well, I will explore and figure it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails