Sunday, April 17, 2011

Checking in

Just letting you know that I'm still here.  The company arrived, we did the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island yesterday, in the rain and the unbelievable wind.  Got soaked, and laughed an awful lot.

Passover is on my head today, the company is going off to visit the ex, and the Hubbo and I have a day to sort things out here.

Tomorrow is the first seder, and I'm sort of ready.  Miss P and I will make the matzo balls tomorrow, and I'm doing some cooking also today.  Good thing we had Chicken Soup Sunday a few weeks ago; I don't have to worry about that.

If I haven't answered all your comments (& I haven't), it's because I'm out of time.  But I'm reading them and enjoying them very much.

Off to do the dishes.  Again and again and again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails