Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Hold me to it!
Here's what I have to do today:
1. Pay those bills. I hate doing this with a passion. I have the money, but the job is boring beyond belief.
2. Fold the laundry. Not quite as boring.
3. Straighten up the dining room table. Totally dependent on #1, and it has to be done. They're coming tomorrow and Mr and Ms Slobbo need to get our acts together. yep. right. Except that the table will be used for the seder on Monday night. So there is no choice here.
4. Go to the library and bring back the books and get new ones. OK, this is fun.
5. Go to Judy's and pick up more yarn for the crochet blankie. Also fun.
6. Bake bread. This is it before Passover. Then it's strictly Matzo Land.
7. Do my banking.
8. Figure out a cool ground pattern for a new scarf/shawl.
9. Decide if it is going to be a scarf or a shawl.
10. Start a new shawl! Reward time for me.
11. Work on my new shawl.
12. Probably frog my new shawl.
13. Start new shawl all over again.
Now you all hold me to this. You are responsible if I fail to get 1-7 done. Notice how I place blame squarely on your shoulders.
Grace -I want the assistant to do the bills and the cleaning. I'll happily do the knitting. Maybe we could share.