Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A square a day in May

Did you click on the link over to the right about A square a day in May?  This is such a neat idea.  I really want to do it, but I'm not sure if I have the time.  I'm about to go into big KAL yarn dyeing, and I must finish 3 projects on hook and needles.  But still...

You know what I think will happen with me?  I'll fall so in love with one of the blocks and will then focus on it and say Piffle to the rest.  But on the other hand, wouldn't it be fun to do a different block each day?  I need a longer day, that's all.

I might have to force myself to go to my LYS and buy yet more DK yarn.  Or, I could dye up almost solids in sock yarn and use that.  That would make a very light-weight blankie, but it could be neat to dye up the colors.  Decisions, decisions, decisions! 

No pics again today.  The tripod flatly refuses to leave the photography corner. We had words, and it won.  Besides I was way too busy with the gym, and the dyeing, and the supper making, and the computing.  I never did get around to baking bread, but we have about 1/2 box of matzohs left, so we're OK. 

And one more gym note:  No tush pain today, but I might have shin splints or some such pain on the outside of both legs.  I did go to the gym, and today I used the weight machines instead of free weights, just for a change and also to work different muscles. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails