Monday, December 22, 2008

The Yarnarian is Dizzy!

The Vertigo hath struck again, and I'm really getting tired of this! I had to postpone a lunch date with a wonderful co-worker, and that's no fun at all. Ears - clear yourselves up! Now!

So what does a dizzy dame do while her head spins around? She wastes time in front of the computer because her head is in one place here. And look what I found? A quiz about which House character I am.

Which House Md Character are you?
Your Result: Eric Foreman
 

Congratulations, you're Dr. Eric Foreman. You're tough and smart. You don't take crap from anyone and are proud of who you are. You don't let House's remarks get to you much and you aren't afraid to do what you want most times.

James Wilson
 
Allison Cameron
 
Lisa Cuddy
 
Robert Chase
 
Gregory House
 
Which House Md Character are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


And I love Foreman! He's one of my favorites. House, Cuddy, Wilson and Foreman and a bit of Taub thrown in.

Knitting News: Here's what a dizzy dame knits while waiting for her head to clear.




Did you check out Fiber Baristas yet? What are you waiting for? This is the big time for this little old dyer. (Watch it on the "old" word, there, buddy!) This is the ultimate present to yourself! Hey, you take care of the family and/or yourself, the parents/grandparents, the co-workers, the chickens, the nation's politics! I think you need to treat yourself to 9 months of yarny goodness!

I copied this from a neat Ravelry person. It says it all!

Copied and pasted from WOOLSTOCK
Here is my take on your yarn club……..
Lost value of retirement fund $$$$$$
Lost equity in home $$$$$
Uncertain job makket $$$$$
Higher gas prices $$$$$
Higher heating costs $$$$$
Higher food prices $$$$$$
Kids moving back home $$$$$$

Monthly hand dyed sock yarn delivered to my door? PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails