Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Yarnarian Knits Another MIllieLillie Top!

Here it is. It was going to be a dress but I got bored, so I turned it into a tunic instead. Ah the wonders of doing your own designs.

I find the fit a bit difficult to put on the doll. It goes on easily if the arms are up in the air, but I won't do another top-down raglan; just fiddly for a little kid.

The yarn is an ancient Trekking that's been in my stash for years, and was waiting for the proper moment. I have lots and lots left over, too.




merrilymarylee - The "girls" are addictive. All mine, except for the ugly one in this little tunic, were bought at garage sales. The Hubbo's an expert at stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, another tug on my doll-wanting chain! Major cuteness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails