Friday, February 27, 2009

DragonYady Hosts a Ravelry Forum for the KAL!

Is she not a wonderful person?

On Rav, it's called "mitered scarf kal or ruth's creation" and found here.

If you haven't joined Ravelry, would you puleeze do it already. Pretty please. Pretty please with a miter on top!



Cathy - Thanks. Pick a pretty yarn and knit.

Dobarah - me too.

Anonymous - DragonYady is in reality a most ebil woman. Be careful around her. She makes me do the most outrageous things.


Jo - the Yady is a dangerous, ebil woman, and this is all her fault. I'm so perfect that it couldn't be my fault!

4 comments:

CathyR said...

Ok I just signed up. Beautiful scarf by the way.

dobarah said...

I'm in...I love miter squares, but I"ll love them more in a scarf!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that DragonYady sounds like a really nice person, you must be glad she is your friend. ;)

MaryAnn

Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

Wow that DragonYady must be the most wicked partner in crime! Wish she was in my gang...

ARE YOU TWO MAD? Don't you know Sock Madness is almost nigh? Who with any sense AT ALL would sign up for this admittedly delectable design with THAT looming on the horizon?

OK, off to sign up...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails