Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Yarnarian Gives a Few Good Plugs.



Whoa, that sounds lascivious. Nah, business plugs.

I love to find new places to spend money or to recommend to you, so here's what I've got:

THE most beautiful wood needles, crochet hooks and shawl pins I've seen:

http://www.graftonfibers.com/

The cutest project bags around. I love so many of them, but these are my latest loves:

Miss FiberFox
Ruddawg
The one and only ZigZag Stitches!

Buttons! I think I need all of these.

ButtonOdyssey

Soap, both funny and pretty:

MollyCoddle Soap

SeaSprite Soaps, my very

favorite. They last forever and smell wonderful!

What are your favorite Etsy stores?

And a plug for me!


My latest sock pattern, Winter Wonderland! Available now on Ravelry and on Etsy in a few days.



Jen just mentioned Polpette Clay. You have to check this out. The funniest magnets I've ever seen. They are adorable! Thanks, Jen.


Look at this one from Catherine of ZigZag Stitches: http://woollyfabulous.etsy.com

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, I love the Zig Zag Stitches too!

I also like Polpette Clay. I order magnets and Christmas ornaments from her for swaps and stuff. He stuff is amazing!

Oh, and I love the new sock pattern!

Catherine said...

Thanks for the 'Plug'!
Here's one of my recent favorites. http://woollyfabulous.etsy.com
I saw her fabulous felted wool jewelry in person at a big show in Toronto, and subsequently purchased one of her brooches on Etsy.

Catherine
zigzagstitches.etsy.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails