Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Yarnarian Dyes in Neutral Mode

I got hit by the neutral bug yesterday. It must have been the influence of my waning cold (yeah, waning). So here's what I did. The bottom 2 are Emily lace weight yarn, 100% merino, 1200+ yards and soft as a baby's bottom. All available gradually in my Etsy shop, of course.



And speaking of babies' bottoms, I'm going to meet little Lilith later today! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I'll admire her, give great praise to her parents, and then play with poor little Benster, who has been demoted to big brother status. giggle.

Bishop Stone - It is quite a wicked yarn. I'm posting it today and its name is Purple Grackle after a most evil bird!

1 comment:

Bishop Stone said...

I really love that blue/purple one. lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails